Swapcard digitalizes events while preserving the magic of real-life interaction. Behind this dream, stands a passionate, curious, and down-to-earth team. We believe an environment of trust, autonomy, and support is integral to our success. As a result of putting people first, career evolution and rapid growth have become regular commodities. We’ve even managed to revolutionize our industry through true teamwork, sharing our ideas and listening to each other!
With 23 nationalities amongst a team of more than 90, we enjoy an open-minded environment where opinions and ideas are encouraged and exchanged freely in order to create a product and company we can all be proud of. We’ve also learned that the more moments we share, the more comfortable, communicative, and confident we are when working together. That’s when the real magic occurs. We’ve made some incredible memories around the globe together so far & it’s only the beginning!
We’ve opened offices in Paris, Montreal, Dubai, Seattle, London, and New Delhi. Where’s next for us? Singapore!
What you’ll be doing
* Manage the quality of engineering to deliver high quality software releases
* Work on web and mobile applications, where reliability, performance and scalability, are important design goals
* Work closely with product owners, development teams and project managers to understand product specifics and create corresponding testing strategies
* Write test cases from user stories and acceptance criteria before sprints start
* Plan and coordinate testing for web and mobile applications developed with the latest technologies, such as GraphQL APIs, Typescript, React, Swift and Kotlin
* Develop testing plans and test cases, run test scripts, and provide test reports for each application
* Identify, record, document and track bugs
* Analyze issues reported by the support and project management teams, assess their priority and severity then assign them to the corresponding development team
* Be a self-starter and continuously look for ways to improve our Quality Assurance processes
* Participate in the automation of our processes Experience you should have
* Significant experience in web and mobile test management
* Proficiency with test automation tools and scripting
* Experience with web APIs and/or web Services
* Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude* Familiar with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plusReasons to join us:
* Fast-growing startup with many opportunities for growth 🌱* International Team with 23 nationalities (more on the way!) 🌍* Open-minded culture that appreciates differences 👽* Feedback driven, supportive & curious team with DIY mindset 🤔 🛠* Full Remote Work & Family Leave to ensure you have time for what matters most ❤️ 🏡* Learning support & sponsorship 📚* Laptop or Desktop of your choice 💻 🖥* Generous Paid Time Off program to ensure your happiness 🎁* Team Vacations to celebrate our achievements ✈️* WFH Budget to help you feel comfortable 😊
Prior to the pandemic, our team supported remote-work. This has helped us transition smoothly to a full-remote company this year. We’ll be keeping our HQ in Paris as home base while staying flexible to see what the future holds for our growing team. Currently, we’re spread out throughout the world. We’re looking for ambitious and curious teammates to take part in this adventure of growing from a start-up to a scale-up